The Colegio Alemán San Alberto Magno has defined quality as a fundamental part of its policy and strategy and has adopted quality-based management systems as leading models for the management of the institution, mainly in compliance with the ISO standard UNE-EN 9001:2008.
Specifically, our school has adopted quality as a performance philosophy that identifies with the following guidelines:
- Compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements that apply to the educational work the school performs.
- A job well done and the continuous improvement of our activities, the services we provide and the work processes.
- Delivering value to students, school staff and stakeholders, listening to what they have to say and striving to meet their expectations.
- The alignment of our processes and our projects with the institutional mission, vision and strategies, striving to act in accordance with the conduct reflected in the development of values.
- The adoption of work methods based on the culture of evidence, data-based management and the discipline of teamwork.
- Process management aimed at continuous improvement through process planning, development, review and improvement.
- Improved performance by defining indicators and objectives and evaluating the level of achievement of these parameters.
These guidelines are deployed through the following processes and projects:
- Implementation and development of a quality management system according to UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008.
- Measurement and periodic analysis of customer satisfaction.
- Review of the quality system and periodic update of processes.
- Internal and external quality system audits.
The standard is also deployed in the annual plans through the formulation and fulfillment of the objectives. The school’s objectives will be quantifiable and measurable through indicators and all constitute the quality objectives that will be periodically evaluated to measure the degree of compliance.
The commitment to quality affects the entire organization. Every member of the school accept this commitment and their responsibility in fulfilling the requirements established by the quality management system, as well as actively participate in the improvement of quality and management, and in achieving institutional objectives.
The school administration will provide the necessary means and training for the successful development of the activities.