What ARE COOKIES?
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be classified as follows:
Cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Own Cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party Cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Cookies by purpose:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist on it, including those that the editor uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services.
- Preference or customisation cookies: are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users.
- Analysis or mediation cookies: These are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on it.
Cookies according to the length of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: are those in which the data remain stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Our website uses the following cookies:
|DOMAIN / PERSON RESPONSIBLE||TYPE||NAME||PURPOSE||DURATION|
|.google.com||Analytics||1P_JAR||To collect website statistics and track conversion rates||1 week|
|.google.com||Analytics||CONSENT||Helps to store the user’s cookie consent status in the Social Networking environment.||20 years|
|.google.com||Advertising||ANID||To measure the performance of advertisements and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.||1 month|
|.google.com||Analytics||NID||It contains a unique Google ID used to remember your preferences and other information. View maps using the Google Maps application.||6 months|
|.google.com||Analytics||OGPC||These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information during the viewing of pages with Google maps.||2 months|
|.google.com||Analytics||DV||To provide services and extract anonymous browsing data.||24 hours|
|.google.com||Advertising||OTZ||They allow you to optimise and personalise the advertisements displayed when browsing. They are used to analyse web traffic patterns, browser session duration. It is related to the Google AdWords personalised advertising system.||1 month|
|colegioaleman.com||Analytics||_gid||Stores information about how visitors use a website and helps to create an analytical report on how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source of visitors and the pages, appeared in an anonymised way.||1 day|
|colegioaleman.com||Analytics||_gat||To reduce request speed and limit data collection on high traffic sites.||10 minutes|
|colegioaleman.com||Analytics||_gat_gtag_UA_||To measure how users interact with our website.||Session|
|colegioaleman.com||Analytics||_evCoLT||If an enquiry has been made, it is used to remember the user, the chat session and the operator who dealt with the enquiry.||15 days|
|colegioaleman.com||Analytics||_evCo||To remember if the contact invitation was automatically maximised.||Session|
|.nr-data.net||Technical||JSESSIONID||To identify the user’s session within the web browser||Session|
If you accept third-party cookies, they must be deleted from the browser options, as described in point 5 of this policy or from the system offered by the third party.
REVOCATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
When you access our website for the first time you can accept or reject the use of all our cookies or if you prefer, you can go to settings and accept cookies according to their type, except for technical cookies, which are exempt from requiring user consent. You can change your preferences at any time by going to our configuration panel.
In addition, you can go to your browser settings to restrict, block or delete cookies by following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Safari , iPad and iPhone